Garnet Valley Student Council  

Information for the students, by the students.

Mini - THON X is on April 20th, 2018!


This will be Garnet Valley's 10th annual Mini - THON!



     

      #FTK




Mini - THON is a 12 hour dance-a-Thon hosted by GV StuCo to benefit the Four Diamonds Fund. The Four Diamonds Fund is dedicated to fighting pediatric cancer. The purpose of Mini - THON is to not only raise funds, but also to raise awareness. By participating in Mini - THON, students not only contribute to the total by raising a minimum of $110, but they also pledge to "stand up" to cancer, and stay standing for the entire 12 hours! 70% of the money raised goes towards cancer research while the other 30% is put towards families for hospital bills, etc. 


Check out www.gvhsminithon.webs.com for more info!


Requirements:

- Raise AT LEAST $100 on the website linked to the button below! 

      -  (100% Safe & also tax deductible!)


- Print & Sign a registration form from the same 

website below & bring $10 for the mandatory t-shirt


- TEAMS ARE NOT REQUIRED! THEY ARE OPTIONAL


- BE READY TO HAVE A BLAST AND SAVE LIVES


Suggestions or Ideas for MiniTHON 2018...

Contact our Mini-THON Chairs:

Senior Chair: Brendan Sweeney

Junior Chair: Joe Slomowitz

Sophomore Chair: Ethan Hensinger